If you think you would be a good fit please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of interest and two references
Farmer’s Market Salesperson
We are looking for help with our 2021 market season! We are in need of someone to run a market the following day (below), located in Baltimore County. Market staff will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the onsite, weekly operations of the market for the dates listed. Market staff will be responsible for communicating with our customers about our farm and most importantly selling our products.
Saturdays June 5th-October 30th from 7:30AM-2:30PM
- Set up and tear down equipment and ensure that market operations run smoothly throughout each market day.
- Have a thorough understanding of products and be able to effectively communicate this to the public and consistently represent it within the work environment.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to shoppers, vendors and community partners.
- Serve as an effective sales agent by selling merchandise, connecting with shoppers and vendors.
- Clean driving record
- Enthusiastic and outgoing!
- Ability to count money and do basic math in a busy environment.
- Respond to issues that arise creatively, efficiently, and effectively.
- Detailed and adept at multitasking.
- Work long hours on your feet in all weather conditions.
- Lift at least 50 pounds safely.
- General knowledge about flowers/mushrooms
- Compensation starts at $13.50/hour with a pay raise to $15/hour after a one month review.
- Ability to use you personal vehicle may be required upon which you will be reimbursed $0.56/mile
- We do not participate in markets the week of 6/28/21